Do you have a child who will be 5 years old on or before August 31, 2017? If so, it will soon be time to enroll them in Kindergarten!
Beginning March 27, Kindergarten enrollment will be accepted at our elementary schools. Enrollment is easy as 1-2-3!
- You may call our district office at (253) 298-3000 if you need help determining your child’s neighborhood school.
- On or after March 27th, parents/guardians need to bring birth certificate, shot records, and verification of residence to the school. Verification of residence can be one of the following items:
- Escrow papers, mortgage book or statement, or property tax form;
- Lease agreement/rental contract and current rent receipt;
- Letter from apartment complex or mobile home park on company letterhead, signed by the landlord, stating that the parent/guardian lives there;
- One of the following utility bills: gas, electric, phone (landline only, not cell), water, cable TV or garbage bill; or
- Signed and notarized Franklin Pierce Schools Affidavit of Residence.
- Welcome to Franklin Pierce Schools!
We encourage parents to enroll in the school office so that a school staff member can assist with any questions. School offices are open Monday through Friday.
Limited online enrollment: Parents/guardians may choose to start the enrollment process online at http://tinyurl.com/FPSenrollment; please be aware that all parents/guardians will still need to bring in the documents listed above to the school office and sign original paperwork.