L & I - File a claim

If you have been injured on the job, your first step is to complete an Accident/Incident Report online. If you sought medical attention a claim form will need to be completed as well. 

Please file your L & I claim with the District by going to:


If you have L & I questions, please contact Rhonda Grissom @ 253.298.3031 or rgrissom@fpschools.org

Thank you